This is henry's Typepad Profile.
Join Typepad and start following henry's activity
Join Now!
Already a member? Sign In
henry
Recent Activity
rse, they don't appreciate how bad i am at doing what the government tells me to do. Or my complete deafness to planners of all types.
Toggle Commented 2 days ago on Marcopalypse Now! at JustOneMinute
rse, I'm incapable of not making a profit. Won't fit in at the Stanford confab.
Toggle Commented 2 days ago on Marcopalypse Now! at JustOneMinute
Of course Jeff's favorite, Ivachiw would be a change from business as usual.
Toggle Commented 2 days ago on Marcopalypse Now! at JustOneMinute
hit, TM put up the Marco thread you have been waiting for.
Toggle Commented 2 days ago on Fight Night! at JustOneMinute
But who represents change from Washington's "business as usual"? Carson, who is running on empty. Fiorina, who is not at the debate right now. ---- probable business as usual but with a new set of flunkies: Trump possibly Cruz
Toggle Commented 2 days ago on Marcopalypse Now! at JustOneMinute
OL, I think Citi just volunteered for a multibillion dollar mortgage settlement.
Toggle Commented 2 days ago on Fight Night! at JustOneMinute
Better beard than Chomi...
Toggle Commented 2 days ago on Fight Night! at JustOneMinute
well beasts, her 28th amendment is for personal ownership of firearms.
Toggle Commented 2 days ago on Fight Night! at JustOneMinute
TC, ice cream and a la mode? You Capitalist running dog!
Toggle Commented 2 days ago on Fight Night! at JustOneMinute
well, Ryan is giving the oil tax a DOA label... so Obama has to do it by pen and phone. (which he will).
Toggle Commented 2 days ago on Fight Night! at JustOneMinute
tells me a war on wymynz question is in the can.
Toggle Commented 2 days ago on Fight Night! at JustOneMinute
he does resemble a wrecking ball in shape and function.
Toggle Commented 2 days ago on Fight Night! at JustOneMinute
Great jobs news / sark From our industrious lurking unit, the new employment numbers. absolute employment declined. Yet unemployment unchanged. How? the infamous seasonal adjustment -- which is turning into whatever Mann did to tree ring data to produce his hockey stick. "The only job growth was if you were Foreign Born." (per lurking unit)
Toggle Commented 2 days ago on Fight Night! at JustOneMinute
Or maybe the dog ate them. or they got wiped by a rag or something.
Toggle Commented 2 days ago on Fight Night! at JustOneMinute
But they gotta keep their phony baloney jobs CH.
Toggle Commented 2 days ago on Fight Night! at JustOneMinute
Lawfare as a circular firing squad: John Doe victims say state AG has sole authority over appeal to US Supreme Court, meanwhile AG disagrees so this continues with Chisolm et al running amok in their flight from justice.
Where do I get a refund on this gingko biloba? I don't recall. (things Hillary would tell you).
I don’t feel that I paid any price for it missed a key part. she thinks she got away with it.
Toggle Commented 3 days ago on Trump: From Winner To Whiner at JustOneMinute
the rumors I hear do not involve another woman.
Toggle Commented 3 days ago on Trump: From Winner To Whiner at JustOneMinute
I'm not sure if this is for the war on women. Just that it is now legal in WI. note to OL, this is not campaign related.
Toggle Commented 3 days ago on Trump: From Winner To Whiner at JustOneMinute
Janet, tyhe Des Moines Register called for an audit of Dem Iowa results.
Toggle Commented 3 days ago on Trump: From Winner To Whiner at JustOneMinute
The tale of the timestamps. It seems Rubio scooped CNN and latecomer Cruz to the Carson news in Iowa. (ht our Chitown lurker).
Toggle Commented 3 days ago on Trump: From Winner To Whiner at JustOneMinute
The Clinton Foundation exposed, Hillary authorized $165 billion in arms sales to 20 nations that donated to the foundation. (Among a long list of highlights). ht our lurking friend
Toggle Commented 3 days ago on Trump: From Winner To Whiner at JustOneMinute
#blackpervsmatter
Toggle Commented 3 days ago on Trump: From Winner To Whiner at JustOneMinute
Well, well, 81% think govt is corrupt, i guess the other 19% are Hillary's core voters.
Toggle Commented 3 days ago on Trump: From Winner To Whiner at JustOneMinute