This is ExcellularStore's Typepad Profile.
Join Typepad and start following ExcellularStore's activity
Join Now!
Already a member? Sign In
ExcellularStore
Serving The United States Of America
Online Shopping New And Used Items "Everything You Want, Nothing You Need"
Interests: Shopping, online, Shop, Used, items, thrift store, garage ssle
Recent Activity
Image
ExcellularStore.com specializes in new and used consumer electronics, gadgets, watches & jewerly, electrical & tools and household goods, Our online catalog is constantly expanding with the very latest and the coolest gadgets added every day. http://excellularstore.com/products Continue reading
Posted Jul 29, 2017 at ExcellularStore
ExcellularStore is now following EXCELLULARSTORE
May 13, 2017
Image
Shop Online "Everything You Want And Nothing You Need" Excellular Group We are excited and pleased to announce our new website displaying the newest and latest innovative gadgets the market has to offer. We offer special prices on new and used items. Please Visit Our eBay Store At http://stores.ebay.com/excellulargroup Continue reading
Posted May 13, 2017 at ExcellularStore
At ExcellularStore.com, our mission is simple: to become the premier online new and used merchandise seller by providing an unparalleled selection of the very best gadgets, an unbeatable shopping experience, prompt shipping and exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations. ExcellularStore.com specializes in new and used consumer electronics, gadgets, watches &... Continue reading
Posted May 13, 2017 at ExcellularStore
Image
Online Shopping "Everything You Want, But Nothing You Need" Excellular Group We are excited and pleased to announce our new website displaying the newest and latest innovative gadgets the market has to offer. We offer special prices on new and used items. About Excellular Group Based in United States we... Continue reading
Posted Feb 25, 2017 at ExcellularStore
Image
Some Getting Started Hints A Look At Dual SIM Mobile Phone Though comparatively new, the dual SIM mobile phones have been found to have occupied the lion’s share of the market, giving the customers exactly what they had long been looking for. With some interesting and advanced features, these dual... Continue reading
Posted Feb 22, 2017 at ExcellularStore
Image
Cellphone Chargers, have you ever noticed that your charger stays warm even when your not charging your phone with it? It's because it is still using electricity. Around 5% of the power drawn by cell phone chargers are actually used to charge phones. The other 95% is wasted when you... Continue reading
Posted Feb 22, 2017 at ExcellularStore
Image
Online Shopping "Everything You Want, But Nothing You Need" Excellular Group We are excited and pleased to announce our new website displaying the newest and latest innovative gadgets the market has to offer. We offer special prices on new and used items. About Excellular Group Based in United States we... Continue reading
Posted Feb 22, 2017 at ExcellularStore
We're Proud To Offer Cell Phones, Smart Phones And Many Otherobile Services And Products At No Cost And Low Cost Priced. Which We Are Able To Offer At LOWER RATES Than Dealers And Other Internet Companies. How? Our Volume Is Outstanding And The Major Service Providers Such As Verizon Wireless,... Continue reading
Posted Jan 29, 2013 at ExcellularStore
How To Solve Some iPhone screen Issues: Please note that not all iPhone screen problems can be fixed, so if you are unable to do it yourself, calling technical support or taking it in to the place where you purchased it, is the best option. -Blank Black Screen- Some iPhone... Continue reading
Posted Jul 13, 2012 at ExcellularStore
Scratched Screen Solution: There is no effective way to remove scratches from phone screens, but some say applying metal polish with a soft cloth helps. What also helps is using special scratch removal liquids. http://www.cellphone-quickfix.com Cell Phone Smart Phone Repair Quick-Quality-Guaranteed Portland, OR Metro San Francisco Bay Area Continue reading
Posted Nov 12, 2011 at ExcellularStore
via excellularwireless.com iPhone, iPad, iPod Repair Made Easy Where "We Come To You" Serving Portland, OR, Clackamas, Gladstone, Milwaukie, Oregon City, West Linn, Lake Oswego, Wilsonville, Tualatin Sherwood, Tigard, Beaverton, Aloha And Also Serving The San Francisco Bay Area, South San Francisco, Pacifica, Brisbane, Daly City, San Bruno, Burlingame, Millbrae,... Continue reading
Posted Nov 1, 2011 at ExcellularStore
via excellularwireless.com Excellular Wireless LLC A Full Service Cell Phone Repair Center Continue reading
Posted Nov 1, 2011 at ExcellularStore
via excellularwireless.com iPhone, iPad, iPod Repair Made Easy Where "We Come To You" Serving Portland, OR, Clackamas, Gladstone, Milwaukie, Oregon City, West Linn, Lake Oswego, Wilsonville, Tualatin Sherwood, Tigard, Beaverton, Aloha And Also Serving The San Francisco Bay Area, South San Francisco, Pacifica, Brisbane, Daly City, San Bruno, Burlingame, Millbrae,... Continue reading
Posted Nov 1, 2011 at ExcellularStore
Image
Cell Phone Blackberry Track Ball Sticking Stuck Trackball Solution: Since the culprit is usually dust and dirt, the trackball can be cleaned by applying rubbing alcohol to a cloth and rolling it over and around the trackball. It's also possible-but more complicated-to pop out the trackball and clean it. This... Continue reading
Posted Nov 1, 2011 at ExcellularStore
Excellular Wireless LLC has been serving the public since 2008 in the repair business by offering great quality service, sales and repairs on cell phones for customers all over the United States. Our expert repair technicians give better service than the large cell phone companies can, and we do it... Continue reading
Posted Oct 26, 2011 at ExcellularStore
Cellphone Chargers, have you ever noticed that your charger stays warm even when your not charging your phone with it? It's because it is still using electricity. Around 5% of the power drawn by cell phone chargers are actually used to charge phones. The other 95% is wasted when you... Continue reading
Posted Oct 26, 2011 at ExcellularStore
Start an exciting business-Own Your Own Cellphone Internet Store Front.We currently have 48049 affiliates in our program and it's growing every day! Hello folks. It has been a while since I did a review of an affiliate program, but here it comes. I will keep this one short and to... Continue reading
Posted Oct 21, 2011 at ExcellularStore
We're Proud To Offer Cell Phones, Smart Phones And Many Otherobile Services And Products At No Cost And Low Cost Priced. Which We Are Able To Offer At LOWER RATES Than Dealers And Other Internet Companies. How? Our Volume Is Outstanding And The Major Service Providers Such As Verizon Wireless,... Continue reading
Posted Oct 21, 2011 at ExcellularStore
Image
What is a Reverse Cell Phone Search? Know who is calling you and your family. This “Online Caller ID“ report provides information, when available, associated with cell, unlisted, non-published, residential, business, Internet and pager numbers such as name, address, phone company and more. A reverse cell phone lookup is simply... Continue reading
Posted May 21, 2011 at ExcellularStore
« An EVE Online Guide: Some Getting Started Hints A Look At Dual SIM Mobile Phone Though comparatively new, the dual SIM mobile phones have been found to have occupied the lion’s share of the market, giving the customers exactly what they had long been looking for. With some interesting... Continue reading
Posted May 20, 2011 at ExcellularStore
What to Do if You Forget Your BlackBerry Password http://t.co/u6crp7U http://cellphone-quickfix.com Continue reading
Posted May 20, 2011 at ExcellularStore
Image
Wet phone You may have seen web based sites that claim to be able to bring your cell phone back alive after they have been water damaged. They show pictures of phones in glasses full of water and people using cell phones while swimming. That is nice and all, but... Continue reading
Posted May 18, 2011 at ExcellularStore
Image
iPhone Screen Problems? How To Solve Some iPhone Issued Regarding The Screen: Please note that not all iPhone screen problems can be fixed, so if you are unable to do it yourself, calling technical support or taking it in to the place where you purchased it, is the best option.... Continue reading
Posted May 18, 2011 at ExcellularStore