This is JJinVenice's Typepad Profile.
Join Typepad and start following JJinVenice's activity
Join Now!
Already a member? Sign In
JJinVenice
Recent Activity
I will bring you some dice for a bottle :-)
Toggle Commented Aug 24, 2011 on Ryan and I totally made this. at WWdN: In Exile
1 reply
Will you be selling any of your brew at Pax Prime this weekend? I will bring you shiny gold rocks for a bottle!
Toggle Commented Aug 24, 2011 on Ryan and I totally made this. at WWdN: In Exile
1 reply
Good cause recommended by awesomely good person, Wil Wheaton. Donated. Done.
1 reply
I was going to say that reading reviews was only about 10% of my decision making process. The other 90% would be word of mouth by my friends and known non-biased, and particularly awesome geek bloggers like Wil Wheaton. But after reading Joe's post, I feel a little better knowing that he believes it's not a completely corrupt system. I'm still wary, but his opinion does carry some weight. That being said, as any PR or marketing person will tell you, word of mouth by trusted sources is the absolute best opinions to get.
1 reply
Did they set a date for Eureka to return this summer? We're dyin' here :-)
1 reply
I was there last night as well and I had a fantastic time. The audience at your shows are always very friendly and very fond of you and Paul & Storm. There was a couple behind me where the guy was trying to explain the makeup of the crowd and what a 'meme' was to his female partner. She didn't quite understand, but once the show started she laughed hysterically the entire show. I look forward to your next LA performance!
Toggle Commented Mar 30, 2011 on in which i am grateful at WWdN: In Exile
1 reply
Want!
Toggle Commented Mar 9, 2011 on here i dreamt i was an architect at WWdN: In Exile
1 reply
Wil, I very much look forward to the day when I finish the last word on the last page of your first full length fiction novel and I get to put it on my bookshelf next to my other favorites by Neil Gaiman and John Scalzi.
Toggle Commented Feb 18, 2011 on in a sea black with ink at WWdN: In Exile
1 reply
JJinVenice is now following The Typepad Team
Feb 18, 2011