This is Peterfraileyphoto.blogspot.com's Typepad Profile.
Join Typepad and start following Peterfraileyphoto.blogspot.com's activity
Join Now!
Already a member? Sign In
Peterfraileyphoto.blogspot.com
Recent Activity
It is my understanding that both have 5-axis IBIS.
Mike, One way to avoid the problem on that night shot (when you shot jpeg) is to use the Custom settings or Presets (on oly gear) with all your default settings. When I start shooting with my Oly, I go to Preset #1 and I know I'll have all my default settings. I use the Custom Setting #1 on my GH2. Peter F.
I'm with Dave, who posted above. RAW+JPEG. When I get home, I keep RAW for any shots that might be "portfolio" shots (maybe 5%). I dump the RAWS for all the other 95% and keep the OOC jpeg for these.
Peterfraileyphoto.blogspot.com is now following The Typepad Team
Mar 15, 2012