This is Sinkuu's Typepad Profile.
Join Typepad and start following Sinkuu's activity
Join Now!
Already a member? Sign In
Sinkuu
Recent Activity
Sinkuu added a favorite at WWdN: In Exile
Feb 16, 2012
I echo just about everything said from the other commenters. as always, you manage to hit the nail right on the head. makes me appreciate my gaming group a little more... and grateful a friend is back in town this weekend after being on the west coast.
1 reply
Didn't know you were a Zerg player, Wil. oh well, we can't all be Protoss fans.
1 reply
while I agree it's good... isn't this something akin to the old "Segaworks" places that tried? (Wil, more power to you. I hope you try the pub/arcade thing and loot Vorpal profits.) (sorry, can't come up with better than that or "looting an Epic Win" while at work. /shrug
1 reply
Dude, face facts: Your star has been slowly and steadily rising over the past couple of years. through WWdN, BBT, Eureka, and every other guest role you've snagged, you've finally managed to shed 90% of the "Die Wesley Die" crap, and turn 8 out of the other 10% and use it to your advantage (read: Evil Wil Wheaton). leaving you 2%, Hamlet, because we all know your ego needs to be kept in check. :P Sir, it is a pleasure to read your blog, and watch as you regain the status in Hollywood you once had. enjoy it, and thank you for letting us enjoy the ride with you.
Toggle Commented Jul 5, 2011 on tamed by the purr of a jaguar at WWdN: In Exile
1 reply
he posted again. I linked this article.
1 reply
Can't wait to see the sequel @ PAX East, Wil. let me know if you need a dealer for any "gaming" that may or may not happen. :)
1 reply
Nice to see I wasn't the only one seeing a "Wil Riker" look there... JF see this, and if so, is he suing for copyright infringement? :P awesome job, Wil.
1 reply
Nice to see I wasn't the only one seeing a "Wil Riker" look there... JF see this, and if so, is he suing for copyright infringement? :P awesome job, Wil.
1 reply