This is lanli's Typepad Profile.
Join Typepad and start following lanli's activity
Join Now!
Already a member? Sign In
Recent Activity
I am filing the divorce now and the friend of court recommend the joint legal custody and physical custody to me. the problem is I am not America citizen. If I can not get the legal status in America in one year, such as job visa, I have to back to my country. since I trust I have no way to communicate with my husband very well, it will be a big trouble if I want to take my baby to my country. I was abused by my husband, so I filed PPO. Can i appeal to get the sole legal custody based on my special case?