This is Michael Loux's Typepad Profile.
Join Typepad and start following Michael Loux's activity
Join Now!
Already a member? Sign In
Michael Loux
Recent Activity
Tim, thanks for the great info on the trust of the first 10% with no guarantee of the remaining 90%. When I think about net vs. gross, I often think about how benefits tend to be administered in government vs. private sector jobs (lower gross pay offset by free healthcare and pension vs. higher gross offset by expensive healthcare and need to save for retirement). If one person made $50k gross but used 10k for health and retirement while the other got $40k gross with prepaid health and retirement, then the $50k grosser would tithe 25% more than the $40k grosser when they actually have the same net pay. I'd be interested in your insights.
Toggle Commented Jun 23, 2015 on Q&A - Tithe off the Gross or Net? at TimHowey.Com
Michael Loux is now following The Typepad Team
Jun 23, 2015