This is Amol Muley's Typepad Profile.
Join Typepad and start following Amol Muley's activity
Join Now!
Already a member? Sign In
Amol Muley
Recent Activity
There are two paths for changing E7 to F5, 1) E7 visa holder working in Korea continuously for 5 yrs, another 2) E7 VISA holder (min. 3 yrs continuously working in Korea) who also has degree from universities in Korea.. which category you fall into?
1 reply
You can give it try for F-2 point based Resident VISA, points for your MS-PhD degree from Korea will be an advantage. I think for F5, you need to be working here at for least 3 yrs to 5 yrs.
1 reply
Amol Muley is now following The Typepad Team
Jan 20, 2016