This is Am Lees's Typepad Profile.
Join Typepad and start following Am Lees's activity
Join Now!
Already a member? Sign In
Am Lees
Recent Activity
Or you can use auto correct. I think my Word will change ( C ) into a copyright sign, for instance. To type an en dash, I type two hyphens, for an em dash, three (for this, of course, I had to set autocorrect to convert en dash hyphen to em dash, since it automatically will have converted the first two to an en dash). It is also worth out checking the 'autoformat as you type' tab on the autocorrect pane.
Am Lees is now following The Typepad Team
Sep 5, 2012