This is micajun's Typepad Profile.
Join Typepad and start following micajun's activity
Join Now!
Already a member? Sign In
Recent Activity
I have a question I have not been able to find an answer. I currently live in Indiana. My child custody order is out of Michigan, where my divorce was finalized six years ago. I have sole physical and legal custody, but my ex-husband does have visitation. He is unable to work and is on social security, and therefore does not pay any child support. However, the children do receive a modest amount from social security monthly. I do work and moved to Indiana for new employment. The state allowed my move and my ex-husband agreed to the move. We have lived here for four years. I have been offered new employment in Florida which will provide my children with better benefits and me a higher wage. Do I have to again have permission of the court in Michigan to move from Indiana? Thank you.
micajun is now following The Typepad Team
Dec 2, 2010