This is Ryan O'Connell's Typepad Profile.
Join Typepad and start following Ryan O'Connell's activity
Join Now!
Already a member? Sign In
Ryan O'Connell
Recent Activity
Whoa whoa. To my knowledge, a wine key is a specific kind of corkscrew (the one you have a photo of in your post). The word corkscrew describes any tool that screws into a cork. Winekeys, which are a type of corkscrew, also have a blade to cut the capsule, and they generally feature a hinged lever that helps remove the cork. Or maybe I'm just crazy.
Ryan O'Connell is now following The Typepad Team
Dec 16, 2009